EEO Deadlines Approaching, Here’s Where You Can Find Help
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently updated its website to include more resources to help employers with their annual reporting obligations.
Applicable employers must submit pay data and hours worked in accordance with the EEO-1 reporting requirement. Resources added to the EEOC website can help.
- Sample Form: The proposed EEO-1 Form to collect pay data in the Component 2 EEO-1 Online Filing System
- Instruction Booklet for Filers: Instructions for submitting the Component 2 EEO-1 Report
- User’s Guide: Instructions for using the Component 2 EEO-1 Online Filing System
- Fact Sheet for Component 2 EEO-1 Report Filers: A list of important deadlines, reminders and definitions to support a successful submission of Component 2 data for 2017 and 2018 calendar years
- Component 2 EEO-1 Compensation Data Collection Initial Notification: The USPS letter sent on July 1, 2019, to notify companies of the immediate reinstatement of the revised Component 2 EEO-1 data collection for 2017 and 2018
- Reference Documents: Supporting reference materials including the job classification guide, 2017 NAICS codes and a postal code lookup file
A round-up of new resources from the EEOC!
© 2019 Broadridge Investor Communication Solutions, Inc. brought to you by Rose Street Advisors. All Rights Reserved. This material is intended for informational purposes and should not be construed as legal or tax advice and is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, or plan provider. #2649427.1
Securities and Investment Advisory: Services offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker Dealer and Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Rose Street Advisors is independently owned and operated. Rose Street Advisors is a member of M Financial Group.